Titahi Bay, Porirua, 16 Nov 2017
Time 3hrs, 10% dark, 54 participants.
Final Results after checking, posted 19 Nov.
90 Minute (various starts at 6:00 and 6:30)
L = Late S = Solo 10% . Finish time in (brackets).
Walk, 3 Hour
- She Has the Map: Lauren Croft, Sam Walton 750pts (7:57)
- Grant Power: Cameron Grant, Rebecca, Megan, Karen 730pts (7:59)
- Paul & Liam: Paul Dalton, Liam Dalton 680pts (8:00)
- The Mapper: Michael Wood 790- 79(S) - 71(M) = 640pts (7:29)
- Lost and Found: Janet Dobbie, Vic Armstrong 570 - 30(L) = 540pts (7:33)
- Kirsty Van reenen, Natasha Tomic 480- 60(L) = 420pts (7:36)
- The Best Bears: Boris Shneider, Katrina Sudfelt 300pts (7:58)
Run, 3 Hour
- Jo Holden, Chris Sherwood 980pts (8:56)
- Sue & Graeme: Graeme Silcock, Sue Eastwood 860pts (8:57)
- Bog Trotters: Andrew Begbie, Rob McCrudden 860pts (8:59)
- Anna & Sarah: Anna Lambrechtsen, Sarah Milicich, Julia 830pts (8:51)
- Emily Shrosbree, Megan, Sophie 800pts (8:45)
- A+B: Anna Engleback, Beverley holder 750 - 10(L) = 740pts (9:01)
- Bill Edwards 1800pts (8:58)
- Kim Loves Don: Grant Hector, Greg Dobson 1470pts (8:57)
- Magnetic Deviation: Gillian Ingham, Malcolm Ingham 1440pts (8:53)
- WOCers: Ellie Molloy, Stuart Engleback 1430pts (9:00)
- Jokens: Jo McKenzie, Mike Robbie 1260pts (8:57)
- The Apprentices: Iain McIver, Tiffany Lester 1170pts (8:57)
- Speedsters: Tim Hodgknison, Chris Hay, Jacinda Ashley-Jones, Paul 1050pts (8:57)
- Emilee Walby, Jeremy Stewart 1090 - 40(L) = 1050pts (9:04)
- Simon Rea 1130 -113(S) = 1017pts (8:58)
- Mike O'Connor 1120 - 112(S) = 1008pts (9:00)
- Marie and Sarah: Marie henderson, Sarah Fisher 950pts (8:52)
- Stray the Course: Mark Malone 1000 - 100(S) = 900pts (8:56)
- Val & Karen: Val Spooner, Karen Orr 790pts (8:49)
- Kath & Dana: Dana Carter, Kath Scott 690pts (8:43)
Gully Tour, Lower Hutt, 18 Oct 2017
Time 3hrs, 35% dark, 74 participants. Cool waiting to start but fine evening while moving. Good conditions underfoot.
Final Results after checking, posted 30 Oct.
L = Late S = Solo 10% The mapper didn't help his team with prior knowledge tonight. Finish time in (brackets).
- Flying Takahes: Jenny Visser Mike Fee 1070 (20:55)
- Active Recovery: Mark Hearfield Bernice Cavanagh 1050 (20:46)
- Simon Rea 1100-110S =990 (20:58)
- Walking Wonders: Ian McCabe Jenny Cossey 980 (20:52)
- Plod & Slog: Gordon Balfour Mel 950 (21:00)
- Kilgour: Hazel Bidmeal Paul Barr 930 (20:56)
- Anna and Sarah: Sarah Milicich Anna Lambrechtsen 870 (20:54)
- Sweaty Sox: John Leonard David Cooke 850 (20:58)
- Buddy's team: Jill Westenra Laura Vonk 840-70L =770 (21:07)
- D and D: Diane Morgan David Fisher 740 (20:52)
- Ruahine: Leonie Waayer Andrew Begbie Sarah Bramwell 720 (20:59)
- I B Pro Fun: Michelle Cheesemann Liz Gilbert 690 (20:55)
- Theo & Hannah: Theo Wordsworth Hannah Charan-Dixon 1890 (20:59)
- Lightning Speed Robots: Kelvin Thiele Richard Persson 1590 (20:56)
- Tough like Jelly: Liam Drew Rachel Drew 1620-30L =1590 (21:03)
- HLTR: Sam Walton 1650-165S =1485 (20:59)
- Kim Loves Don: Grant Hector Greg Dobson 1370 (20:58)
- R & T: Thomas Charles Robin Cameron Jones 1340 (20:58)
- The Mapper & Mate: Michael Wood Micki Hall 1190 (20:59)
- L2: Leon Perrie Lara Shepherd 1160 (20:57)
- Stretch the legs: Philip Secker Josh Campbell 1150-10L =1140 (21:01)
- Graeme Silcock 1250-125S =1125 (20:56)
- PSAG: Andy Newman Andrew Swan 1080 (20:57)
- JoKens: Ann Kendon Phil Kendon 1180-110L =1070 (21:11)
- Stray the Course: Mark Malone 1170-117S =1053 (20:58
- Iain McIver Iain Tiffany 960 (20:56)
- Certain to sock: Ewan Cormack Vic McMurdo 950 (21:00)
- Mike O'Connor 1040-104S =936 (20:50)
- Speedsters: Tim Hodgkinson Paul Tryon, Chris Hay 870 (20:48)
- Mitchell Madness: Nicola Mitchell Ben Mitchell 850 (20:55)
- Val Spooner Karen Orr Megan Chaytor 850 (20:55)
- Yas + K: Yasemin Kevas Keryn Kevas 820 (20:58)
- Kirsty Van Reenan Claire Baldwin Juliet Milne 720 (20:57)
- Jo and Kath: Joanna Streeter Kathryn St Amand 520 (20:53)
- Marie and Sarah: Marie Henderson Sarah Fisher 440 (20:39)
Newtown 13 Sep 2017
Time 3hrs, 80% dark, 58 participants. Max score 2010. Bit of drizzle (didn't feel it, was quite warm - webmaster.) Nice to have relatively dry ground underfoot.
Course planners and Lara Shepherd.
Scores adjusted for incorrect answers (and addition). For control 101, half the claiming teams got the wrong utility box, but were still awarded points, because we suspect there was confusion from the map as to where the ďroad endĒ really was. A few teams had incorrect answers for controls 32 and 53, and these were not awarded points because the vast majority of claiming teams got them right. Controls 32 and 53 were both trapping line pink triangles; double-check the pink triangle youíre looking at is the mapped control, rather than just recording the first one you see! Same applies to powerpoles etc.
The most popular controls were 46 and 60, to the south-east of the start/finish, and visited by about three-quarters of the teams. The least popular control was 62, above the golf course, visited by just two teams. Only four teams ventured to control 100 in the south-west corner of the course. Only one team collected both hundred point controls.
Play the Strava Flybys animation here.
L = Late S = Solo 10% M = Mapper 10%
- Lets See Mark Hearfield, Bernice Cavanagh 960 (3.00)
- Sweaty Sox John Leonard, David Cooke 820 (2.47)
- Jeremy Drysdale, Jeremy Martin 790 (2.53)
- Simon Rea 860 -86S =774 (3.00)
- Blackberry Jam Bob Breukers, Dave Clarke 710 (2.55)
- Anna & Sarah Anna Lambrechtsen, Sarah Milicich 600 (2.48)
- Outnumbered Bill Edwards, Caspar Harmer 1620 -10L =1610 (3.01)
- Lightning Speed Robots Kelvin Thiele, Richard Pearson, Nic Leary 1540 (3.00)
- Anton Marsden, Mary McBride 1510 (2.54)
- Theo & Hannah 1480 (2.56)
- Jeremy Stewart, Emilee Walby 1370 (2.58)
- Bog Trotters Iain Atkinson, Marta Zanetti 1230 (2.55)
- JoKens Ann Kendon, Jo McKenzie 1220 (3.00)
- GEM Adventures Graeme Silcock, Ellen Mary Pullar 1160 (2.54)
- The Mapper Michael Wood 1340 -134S -121M =1085 (3.00)
- Emily Shrosbree, Mark 1010 (2.57)
- Marie Henderson, Fiona Elliot, 1010 (2.57)
- PSAG Andy Newman, Andrew Swan 980 (2.55)
- Ruahine Leonie Waayer, Chris Lowrie, Sarah Bramwell 940 (2.53)
- Ainsley Benefield, Dan Gyles 920 (2.49)
- Diane Morgan, David Fisher 870 (2.42)
- Speedsters Tim Hodgkinson, Paul Tryon 850 (2.54)
- Sarah Holland, Ben Holland 790 (2.54)
- Kina O Ocean Mercier, Lucian Mercier, Tyrone 770 (2.59)
- Yasmine, Keryn, James 760 (2.58)
- Val Spooner, Karen Orr, Megan Chaytor, Nic Mitchel 720 (2.53)
- Team Betty Siobhan Quayle, Sue Everton 570 (2.21)
Miramar 9 Aug 2017
Time 3hrs, 100% dark, 74 participants. Warm but moist, mostly underfoot, light wind.
Course planners Angus Watson and Dylan Queen.
Play the Strava Flybys animation here.
L = Late S = Solo 10% M = Mapper 10%.
- Sweat regret and oxygen debt : Nic mitchell Helen McKendrey 990
- Michelle 976 (?)
- Blackberry Jam: Bob Breukers Dave Clarke Cecile Glorot Gauthier Lazaro Camille Perriere 880 -10L =870
- Graeme Silcock 1050 -180L -87S =783
- Flying Takahes: Jenny Visser Mike Fee 720
- Sweaty Sox: John Leonard David Cooke 710
- Buddys team: Jill W Laura 710 -10L =700
- Ainsley Benefield Jane Gilberd Luke Benefield 710 -110L =600
- Ben and Darcy 530
- Trail Headz: Andrew Thompson Tim Sutton 1740
- Lightning Speed Robots: Kelvin Thiele Richard Persson 1380
- Dan Jones 1540 -50L -149S =1341
- Hamish and Scott 1326 (?)
- Joseph Lynch Marina Comesky 1290
- Tom and Nic 1250
- Veerle bird: Vincent Zintzen Paul Bird 1180
- Where are we : Jeremy Paterson Anthony Harmer 1160
- The bog trotters: Marta Zanetti Paul Helm Sherman Smth 1150
- Nicole Ranger Matt Davies 1150
- Jeremy and Team: 1140 -10L =1130
- Rachel Drew 1220 -122S =1098
- Magnetic Deviation: Gillian Ingham Malcolm Ingham 1070
- Without a Buggy: Janet Ford Heather Kirkham 1040
- JoKens: Ann Kendon Jo McKenzie 970
- Simon Rea 1050 -105S =945
- Stray the Course: Philip Secker Geoff Ferry
Richard Samways 860
- The Mapper Michael Wood 1110 -90L -102S -92M =826
- Muriel Seeley 810 -81S =729
- marie henderson Fiona Elliot Sharron Came Sarah Fisher 720
- Kirsty Van reenen Lucy Baker Juliet Milne Claire Baldwin 720
- Acousticians Anonymous: Iain McIver Tiffany Lester 640
- C and L: charles swart Leana 670 -40L =630
- Jonathan Markwick 550 -55S =495
- Sumudu Jayalath, Keryn, Yasemin 350
- Tom Mulvhill Jack McTacvish Matt Cobham No Score Sheet
Eastbourne 6 Jul 2017
Time 3hrs, 100% dark, 61 participants. Max score 2030. Cold but dry, no wind.
Course planners and Sue Eastwood. Graeme writes...
I have been through the results and checked addition, answers and claims as the attached spread sheet. A few scores have been adjusted. We havenít got score sheets for 3 teams so no final scores are recorded for them.
Claims for controls 22 and 23 have been allowed as it appears the ribbons have been removed. There are parts of the community that are against the new track the GWRC is building and someone is trying to disrupt things by removing the councils track markers, I suspect they removed our ribbons.
I have also allowed claims for control 63 where we had 2 claims and 4 correct answers Ė although I suspect those claiming were on the wrong pest control line.
Two other claims have been disallowed as only one team claimed and many got the correct answer.
All controls were visited except control 26 (at Burdons Gate) which was put out to give anyone who thought they may be able to clean up the whole course a decision to make. The most popular of the controls was 44 (the kiwi in the carport) visited by 21 of 23 teams. Next was control 33 (the antisubmarine boom) with 20 visits and control 53 (The seat on the beach) with 19 visits. The most popular hill controls were 51 (McKenzie Track), 73 (Kowhai St Track) and 92 (Up the stream) with 16 visit each. 5 teams visited control 101 below the front ridge track which would be new country for most. Not many ventured onto the far ridge track (controls 91, 43, 72) but it is worth a visit with some large rata trees.
Thanks for coming, hope you enjoyed it.
There's more detail about control visits here. And you can also play the Strava Flybys animation. here.
L = Late S = Solo 10% The Mapper didn't see the course this time.
- Let's See Mark Hearfield Bernice Cavanagh
Dave Dellabarca Nick Lowe 820 (8:58)
- Flying Takahes Jenny Visser Mike Fee 700 (8:45)
- The Mapper & Mate Simon Rea Michael Wood 670 (8:58)
- Jo Holden Helen McKendrey Chris Sherwood 650 (8:49)
- Blackberry Jam Bob Breukers David Clarke Camill Perniere 630 (8:50)
- Jess Mazengarb Bridget Moon Sandy Robbins 590 (8:56)
- Kina O Ocean Mercier Rachel Zhang Patty Bouillon 490 (8:44)
- Walking Wonders Ian McCabe Jenny Cossey 470 (9:00)
- Stefaan Janssens Cecile Glorot Gauthier Lazaro 420 (8:52)
- Clare Baldwin Peggy Hales Kirsty Van Reenan No score sheet (8:59)
- Ellen-Mary Pullar George Lamb No score sheet (8:55)
- Outnumbered Bill Edwards Caspar Harmer 1430 (8:57)
- Mike Sherwin Rachel Drew 1150 (8:57)
- Bog Trotters Iain Atkinson Crazy Marta Zanetti 1080 (8:57)
- L2 Leon Perrie Lara Shepherd 1040 (8:58)
- Lightning Speed Robots Kelvin Thiele Richard Persson 1080 -50L =1030 (9:05)
- Team Unknown Emily Shrosbree Fiona Elliot Sarah Fisher Marie Henderson 900 (8:46)
- Magnetic Variation Gillian Ingham Sarah Wilcox 890 (8:53)
- WOCers Ellie Molloy Stuart Engleback 800 (8:30)
- Stray the Course Mark Malone Philip Secker 800 (8:56)
- Speedsters Tim Hodgkinson Paul Tryon 790 (8:55)
- Orsi Vincze Chan Kylathilake 670 (8:32)
- PSAG Andy Newman Andrew Swan 680 -20L =660 (9:02)
- Iain McIver Solo 710 -71S =639 (8:58)
- Navigationally Challenged Geoff Ferry John Justice 540 -10L =530 (9:01)
- SWIL Sam Walton No score sheet (9:04)
Hells Bells 12 Jun 2017
Time 3hrs, 100% dark, 80 participants. Fine and warm, though windy on the skyline.
Course planners and Ann Kendon. Jo writes...
Hells Bells - named for Bells track which leads up to the Skyline track between 37 & 52, near the 100, and dilemma of options around control 100. 24 teams visited control 100. Control 90 on a newly cut mountain bike/ walk track (opened before Easter) was also well visited.
Big thumbs up to the youngest rogainer on the night - well done Darcey.
Remember your compass for next months rogaine.
The webmaster writes...
A number of teams carry a GPS, not for navigation but post-race entertainment. You can be entertained too, by following this link to the Strava "Flybys" feature. I think I have the link setup to show those on the rogaine, it potentially shows anybody who crossed my path and that can include anyone out for a run or riding home from work. Another oddity is that it doesn't play for me on Internet Explorer, if that happens to you, try another browser. But this particular rogaine is nice to follow as there were lots of teams with a similar course shape, diverting here and there and of course travelling at varying speeds.
If you have comments about this, or ideas on how to make it include more rogaine teams,
L = Late S = Solo 10% M = Mapper 10%
- Mikes: Mike Phethean, Mike Dalzell 1090 (8:59pm)
- Walking Wonders: Ian McCabe, Jenny Cossey 1050 (8:56pm)
- Fun Venture: Ellen-Mary, Martin 980 (before 9pm)
- Simon Rea: Simon Rea, 1070 -107S =963 (8:59pm)
- Lets See: Mark Hearfield, Bernice Cavanagh 960 (8:59pm)
- Michael Wood, 1180 -118S -106M =956 (8:57pm)
- Blackberry Jam: Dave Clarke, Stefaan Janssens 920 (8:55pm)
- Birthday puffs: Marta Zanetti, Alessandro Dal Sasso 890 (8:43pm)
- Nic, Helen & Jo: Jo Holden, Nic Mitchell & Helen McKendry 880 (8:58pm)
- Sue and Graeme: Graeme Silcock, Sue Eastwood 930 -70L =860 (9:07pm)
- REM: Raewyn Moss, Eileen Boss & Mike Judd 760 (8:45pm)
- Flying Takahe: Mike Fee, 830 -83S =747 (8:54pm)
- Sweaty Sox: John Leonard, David Cooke 680 (8:57pm)
- Team Sudsie: Ben Sitherland, Darcey 640 (8:50pm)
- Anna & Sarah: Sarah Milicich, Anna Lambrechtsen 630 (before 9pm)
- Out & About: Janet Dobbie, Bernie Homes 570 (8:52pm)
- Kevin & Kim: Kevin, Kim 470 (9:00pm)
- Kina O: Ocean Mercier, Rachel Zhang & Patty Bouillon 460 (8:37pm)
- Howard Harman, Joined another team ()
- Gotta Eat: Jon Dallimore, Andrew Crowley 1480 (8:56pm)
- Tough like Jelly: Liam Drew, Rachel Drew 1450 (8:58pm)
- Greg Dobson: Greg Dobson, 1510 -151S =1359 (8:53pm)
- Magnetic Deviation: Gillian Ingham, Malcolm Ingham 1260 (8:54pm)
- Navigationally Challenged: Geoff Ferry, John Justice 1280 -20L =1260 (9:02pm)
- Roger & Tommy: Roger Thomson, Tommy Thomson 1220 (8:58pm)
- Bog Trotters: Iain Atkinson, Leonie Waayer 1140 (8:59pm)
- Sarah and Hamish: Sarah O'Sullivan, Hamish McClurg 1110 (before 9pm)
- WOCers: Ellie Molloy, Stuart Engleback 1050 (8:55pm)
- Emily, Kirsty & Juliet: Emily Shrosbree, Juliet S & Kirsty van Reenen 950 (before 9pm)
- Two Left Feet: Harriette Carr, Stuart Palmer 1030 -100L =930 (9:10pm)
- Speedsters: Tim Hodgkinson, Paul Tryon 910 (8:57pm)
- Hanky Pankys: Jeremy, Nicola Hankinson 790 (8:55pm)
- marie sharron and fiona: Marie Henderson, Sharron Came 790 (8:57pm)
- Buddys team: Jill Westenra, Laura 780 (8:47pm)
- John & Kate: John Willmer, Kate Lancaster 770 (8:20pm)
- Sarah & Ben: Sarah Holland, Ben Holland 710 (8:52pm)
- Corry's: Josh Corry, Nigel Corry 690 (8:15pm)
- Echtra: Leana Reuw, Nattalie Hogg 360 (before 9pm)
- Squad: Simon Willamson, Sefton & Felix no results yet (8:00pm)
Te Ahu Mairangi 4 May 2017
Time 3hrs, 100% dark, 86 participants. Fine and warm.
Course planners Tim writes...
Thanks for coming to the May 2017 Rogaine at Te Ahu Mairangi in Wellington. Iím glad everybody enjoyed one of our favourite running spots on a fantastic autumn evening.
Thirty nine teams participated and there were 86 participants. All 50 controls were visited. The most popular controls were 20 (that great illegal track sign) and control 100 in the quarry tunnel. Ribbon 58 was the least popular. There was only one late team.
The ribbon codes that were placed off trail proved the most tricky with several claims for ribbons 70 and 71. However more people found the ribbons than those who didnít so the claims havenít been included in the final scores. Control 33 had a typo on the clue sheet so everyone who visited this control has been awarded the points.
Results, adjusted 8 May
Finish time was 9:01
C = Claims deducted L = Late S = Solo 10% M = Mapper 10%
- The Flying Takahes: Jenny Visser Mike Fee 1110 (8:59)
- GEM Adventures: Graeme Silcock Ellen-Mary Pullar 1240 -140C =1100 (9:00)
- Walking Wonders: Ian McCabe Jenny Cossey 1010 -120C =890 (8:55)
- Sweaty Sox: John Leonard David Cooke 860 (8:44)
- Blackberry Jam: Bob Breukers Stephaan Janssens Cecile Glorot Dave Clark 860 (8:58)
- DB and D: Bernice Cavanagh Diane Morgan
David Fischer 750 (8:55)
- Buddy's Pack : Dean Patten Jill Westenra Mary McBride
Laura Vonk 670 (8:54)
- Kevin Dickens Kim Merredith Dave Rudge Jenny Cassey 650 (8:33)
- Trampy Trampers: Aimee Paterson Maarten Ruiter 600 (9:00)
- Gavin Holden Anna Stewart 580 (9:01)
- Jo Holden Chris Sherwood 540 (8:55)
- Terri's walkers: Bernadette Heaphy Terri Cormack
Jared McMurdo 510 (8:50)
- Anna & Sarah : Sarah Milicich Anna Lambrechtsen 450 (8:53)
- Betty and the Beast: Siobhan Quayle Sue Everton Didn't want to score (7:20)
- Vic Uni Athletic Club: Gel Stricot-Tarbotan Dan Jones 1790 -140C =1650 (9:00)
- Lightning Speed Robots: Kelvin Thiele Richard Persson 1620 - 50C =1570 (9:00)
- Tough like Jelly: Liam Drew Rachel Drew 1510 (8:57)
- Tea & Scones : Mark Hearfield Marta Zanetti 1420 (8:52)
- The Lynch Mob: Joseph Lynch Owen Lynch Dylan Lynch 1460 -70C =1390 (8:59)
- Andrew Crowley Jeremy Stewart 1520 -200C =1320 (9:00)
- Emily, Marie and Sharron: Marie Henderson Emily Shrosbree Sharron Came 1160 (8:56)
- Lara and Leon: Leon Perrie Lara Shepherd 1120 (8:57)
- Ellie Molloy Marina Comeskey 1300 -200C =1100 (8:53)
- The Eels: Heather Kirkam Dan Pringle Tom Bowen 1090 (8:56)
- Clarkiinsons: Chris Clarkson Nicola Hankinson 990 (8:58)
- Meg and Rochelle: Meg Shaw Rochelle Andrews 990 (8:59)
- Noodles with night vision: Mel Cotterill Gus Feltham 920 (8:54)
- Socks to be you: Vic McMurdo Ewen Cormack 880 (8:54)
- The Mapper: Michael Wood 1250 -70L -140C -104S -93M =843 (9:08)
- Chris and Simon: Chris Hay Simon Wakeman 900 -70C =830 (8:57)
- Simon Rea 920 -92S =828 (8:59)
- Team Rap Recap: Emily Walby Jed Armstrong 680 (9:00)
- Josh and Nige: Nigel Corry Josh Corry 670 (8:10)
- Mike Oconnor 690 -69S =621 (9:00)
- Kina O: Ocean Mercier Pat van Berkel 720 -120C =600 (8:50)
- Tony Booth Victor Lam 560 (8:24)
- The winners: Vicky Connor Fiona Martin Adele Fitzpatrick 460 (8:28)
- Antipro: Theo Wordsworth Scott Kearny No sheet but claimed 1840 (9:01)
- Echtra: Natalie Leana Didn't want to score (8:29)
Makara Peak 11 Apr 2017
Time 3hrs, 90% dark, 76 participants. Fine and warm with light drizzle near the end.
Course planners Liam writes...
A challenging start to the 2017 afterwork rogaine season, with many controls off track and challenging to locate. Much confusion reigned over 21 (blue triangle on fence) and 45 (uprights of communication tower) with almost equal numbers finding these controls as not. So, Liam went out at 10pm to check. 45 was probably marked slightly too low on the map, and while easy to see and find from above, was very hard for those coming in from the first hairpin. 21 was my stuff up - wrong bend in the track, apologies for that. So claims have been awarded for these. Other points claimed were 90, 81, 43 but more people found these than not. Other challenges included 102 which was relatively easy to access from below!
Thanks all for giving it a go!
Results, Walk (a few tweaks late Wed)
- GEM Adventures: Graeme Silcock Ellen-Mary Pullar, Sarah Milicich 630
- The Flying Takahes: Jennifer Visser Mike Fee 620
- Blackberry Jam: Robert Breukers David Clarke 560
- Walking Wonders: Ian McCabe Jenny Cossey 490
- The Original Vikings: Stefaan Janssens Helen Curtis 450
- Plod & Slog: Gordon Mel 290
- Buddy's Pack : Dean Patten Jill Westenra 200
- Jo Holden Nic Mitchell 900
- Bomb: Jim Sutherland 570
- SWIL: Sam Walton Angus Watson 990
- Lara & Leon: Leon Perrie Lara Shepherd 840
- VZ & Bird: Vincent Zintzen Paul Bird 770
- Theo & Hannah: Theo Wordsworth Hannah Charan 750
- Tea & Scones : Mark Hearfield Marta Zanetti, Robin Cameron-Jones 740
- It takes two : Kathryn Bunckenburg Lizzy Bunckenburg 660
- Meg & Rochelle: Meg Shaw Rochelle Andrews 610
- What the Spork? Nicole Ranger Glen Warner, Nick Lowe, John Kowalczyk 590
- Stray The Course: Mark Malone Peter Humphry 620 -80L =540
- Michelle Campbell Matthew Cobham, Ben Bielski Madison Browning Richard White, Tarin 520
- Liz & Kate: Elizabeth Clement Kate Clark 520
- Kilgour Vikings: Hazel Bidmead Paul Barr 480
- Pink Socks: Ewan Cormack Vic McMurdo 420
- Charlotte Ireland, Belle 410
- Kath and Kris: Katherine Allan Kristin Jarvis 390
- Ruahine: Sarah Bramwell Andrew Begbie Chris Lowrie 390
- Mike O'Connor 390 -30L =360
- The Speedsters: Paul Tryon Tacinda Ashley-Jones 360
- Fiona, Marie and Sharron: Marie Henderson Fiona Elliott 360 -10L =350
- Dave Rudge Kevin Dickins 340
- Jimmy Fourie Charlie Swart 340
- Kina O: Ocean Mercier Pat van Berkel 330
- Jeremy Stewart Rachel Ward 330
- The Mapper: Michael Wood Bill Trompetter 440 -120L =320
- PSAG: Byron Mabbott Andy Newman 300
- DB: Bernice Cavanagh Diane Morgan 120
- Madison Browning Richard White, Tarin